Friday, May 15, 2009

Reminder: Rally Bien's Deaconate Ordination

This is a gentle reminder of Rally Bien's Deaconate Ordination is on Saturday, May 23rd, 2009 at 11:00 AM at the St. Mary's Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in downtown Portland. Kindly click http://maryscathedral.com/ for directions.

A Thanksgiving Reception will be held in his honor on Sunday, May 24th following the 11:15 AM Mass, at Holy Trinity Parish in Beaverton. Rally will serve as a Deacon at the 11:15 mass and Fr Tony Ong will celebrate the mass. Please click http://www.h-t.org/ for directions to Holy Trinity.

Below is a message from Rally.

********

Dear Friends,

I want to thank you all for the time, effort and work you put in the preparation, not only for my upcoming ordination, but for every other celebrations we've had. Most importantly, thanks for the support, prayers and encouragement you've given me in my vocation. I guess that if not for all the lumpia, sinigang, pansit, karaoke nights, I would not have made it this far!!!!!!!

After ordination as deacon, I still have a year of studies at Mount Angel. I ask that you continue praying for me especially in these days of anticipation for my ordination. Please pray that I may always be faithful and may continue to persevere in what God is asking me to be and to do.

I see most of you on a regular basis, but for those whom I rarely see or, perhaps, have not even met at all, know that you are all in my prayers.

God bless.

Rally (aka Ysrael)