Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feast of Santo Nino 2012

Kababayans,

Happy New Year!!!

Let us welcome 2012 with our annual celebration of the Sinulog. Yes, it is January once again and it is a time to honor our Infant Jesus!

We the Filipino Seminarians are inviting all of you to join us in this celebration. Hopefully you could also help us with matters of food (pancit, adobo, and desserts) and financial donations. I know for sure our savior will bless you for building up his kingdom on Earth.

SANTO NINO FESTIVAL

Theme: Christ the Living Water

When: JANUARY 28, 2012

Where: Mount Angel Seminary

One Abbey Drive

St. Benedict O.R. 97373

Time: 10:00 A.M.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND!!! Thank You.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me! I do apologize for I cannot respond to your emails during this week because of our seminary annual silent retreat. I will be able to reply back by this Saturday. All information is below my name. THANK YOU.

May God Bless you and your families!!!

Neil Guan

Filipino President of Mt. Angel

Seminarian Diocese of Las Vegas

(702) 498 – 3921

neilgiancarlo@yahoo.com